HIKVISION | EZVIZ X5C-4 Wireless NVR | CS-X5C-4APEC
An EZVIZ NVR X5C is very much flexible and easy to use.
- The X5C is a wireless NVR with an HDMI and VGA ports to connect a TV and monitor the live or recorded video footage of the IP security cameras.
- The X5C-4 supports at maximum up to 4 Wi-Fi cameras.
- The NVR offers a Wi-Fi signal range of up to 300ft/100m.
- The X5C (ezNVR) has a wireless range up to 100 meters in open spaces and can penetrate through layers of wall.
- The X5C NVR can record from up to 4 Wi-Fi cameras at the same time in various modes like continuous/scheduled/motion detection.
- The X5C (ezNVR) connects up to 4 cameras so you can monitor different rooms simultaneously with multi-split screen monitoring for complete coverage with no blind spots.
- The X5C NVR supports from 1TB to 6TB SATA HDD storage which helps for 24/7 continuous live viewing and recording the video footage from all the cameras connected to the NVR.
- The X5C (ezNVR) supports Full HD 1080p live viewing and video playback.
- EZVIZ offers a free mobile app which can be used to remotely access the EZVIZ Wi-Fi NVR. This helps to remotely access the live view or recorded footage on the NVR even when you are away from your home or workplace.
- EZVIZ X5C NVR offers an open architecture which will help users to add any third party make cameras. Key Specifications: Antenna Numbers: 2. Maximum Wireless Range: 100m. Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz. VGA Port: 1. HDMI Port: 1. Storage Capability: Supports 1TB to 6TB 3.5” HDD for video recording. USB2.0 Port: 1. Product Dimensions: 235mm x 270mm x 44.5mm. Product Weight: 900gms.
- HDMI and VGA outputs-Equipped with HDMI and VGA ports, the X5C (ezNVR) is compatible with a variety of monitors to suit your needs.
- Supports up to 4 Wi-Fi cameras.X5C-4 connects up to 4 Wi-Fi cameras so you can monitor different rooms simultaneously with multi-split screen monitoring, for complete coverage with no blind spots.
- Up to 6TB Local Storage-Select from 1TB to 6TB built-in storage so that your videos can be stored locally and securely.
- High-Definition Video Playback-The X5C (ezNVR) supports Full HD 1080p live view and video playback, so you don’t miss any details. (720p default setting. Can be changed to 1080p manually)
- Works with Third-Party Cameras-The X5C works with non-EZVIZ IP cameras that conform to third-party standards
- Quick Setup-The X5C (ezNVR) features One-Key Access setup for connecting multiple cameras quickly and easily and supports real-time status monitoring.
- Easy Control and Management-With the EZVIZ app or EZVIZ Studio, you can remotely control the X5C (ezNVR) to playback video or view a live feed even when you’re away from your home or shop.
- Strong, wall-penetrating signal- The X5C (ezNVR) has a wireless range up to 100 meters in open, spaces and can penetrate through layers of wall.
Starting with a humble beginning, today, Ezviz is a manufacturer of a host of innovative products for the new age customers and their requirements. We aspire to create a safe, convenient and smart life for people through our intelligent devices, cloud based platform and AI technology. With a vision to provide users with most reliable and smart technology, Ezviz has a range of products including smart indoor/ outdoor cameras, action cameras, smart plugs, smart video door bells, smart alarms, wireless detectors, high speed routers etc. With intelligent video and IOT at the core, EZVIZ invests heavily in innovation and R&D to push boundaries and use cutting-edge technologies to create useful products and services for that customers love to use. Starting off with a small but highly talented group of people, today, EZVIZ products are enjoyed by patrons in more than 130 countries across the globe. Various EZVIZ products and services have been awarded for its state of the art design, technology and innovation viz. Pcmag Product Of The Year 2019, Pcmag Editor’s Choice award 2019 and CES Innovation Awards 2019. Today, with a vision of becoming the most reliable and respected smart home security brand and experience built over the past few years, Ezviz is ready to create a safe, convenient and smart life for everyone.
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd., often shortened to Hikvision, is a Chinese partially state-owned manufacturer and supplier of video surveillance equipment for civilian and military purposes, headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang. Its controlling shares are owned by the Chinese government.