VIDEO SURVEILLANCE HARD DISK 2TB | WESTREN DIGITAL | WD20PURZ
- Engineered specifically for surveillance security systems
- Supports up to 180 TB per year work load rate
- Prioritized write-operations for maximized surveillance performance
- Support for more than eight bays
- Tuned for write-intensive, low bit-rate, high stream-count applications typical to most surveillance applications
- TLER and ATA streaming support
- Tarnish-resistant components
- WD purple drives are built for 24/7, always-on, high-definition security systems.
- With a supported workload rate 1 of up to 180 tb/yr and support for up to 64 cameras.
- WD purple drives are optimized for surveillance systems.
- WD purple surveillance storage also comes with WD exclusive allframe 4k technology, so you can confidently create a security system tailored to the needs of your business.
- Using allframe 4k technology, wd purple drives improve streaming to help reduce errors, pixilation, and video interruptions that could happen in a video recorder system.
Western Digital Purple
Protect your home and business with WD Purple surveillance hard drives
WD Purple surveillance storage is built to handle up to 32 HD cameras per drive and is designed for 24/7, always on, high-definition surveillance security systems that use up to eight hard drives.
- Available in up to 10 TB capacities
- SATA 6 Gb/s interface and 64MB cache
- Optimized with AllFrameTM Technology
- Surveillance 3.5-inch Hard Drive
Engineered for compatibility
WD Purple surveillance hard drives are built for compatibility with industry-leading chassis and chip set manufacturers for seamless integration into your new or existing video surveillance system.
Optimized performance for up to 32 HD cameras
With support for up to 32 high-definition surveillance cameras per hard drive, WD Purple gives you the flexibility to upgrade and expand your security system in the future.
Surveillance storage for peace-of-mind
WD Purple Surveillance hard drives are designed for high temperature, always-on, surveillance security systems to ensure reliability and quality video play back when you need it most.