VIDEO SURVEILLANCE HARD DISK 4TB | WESTREN DIGITAL | WD40PURZ
- Engineered specifically for surveillance security systems
- Supports up to 180TB/year workload rate
- Tuned for write-intensive, low bit-rate, high stream-count applications typical to most surveillance applications
- Prioritized write-operations for maximized surveillance performance
- TLER and ATA streaming support
- WD Purple drives are built for 24/7, always-on, high-definition security systems.
- With a supported workload rate1 of up to 180 TB/yr.
- Support for up to 64 cameras
- WD Purple drives are optimized for surveillance systems.
- WD Purple surveillance storage also comes with WD’s exclusive All Frame 4K technology, so you can confidently create a security system tailored to the needs of your business.
- Using All Frame 4K technology, WD Purple drives improve ATA streaming to help reduce errors, pixilation, and video interruptions that could happen in a video recorder system.
- Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive.
- Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred) (8760/recorded power-on hours).
- Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
Western Digital Purple
Protect your home and business with WD Purple surveillance hard drives
WD Purple surveillance storage is built to handle up to 32 HD cameras per drive and is designed for 24/7, always on, high-definition surveillance security systems that use up to eight hard drives.
- Available in up to 10 TB capacities
- SATA 6 Gb/s interface and 64MB cache
- Optimized with AllFrameTM Technology
- Surveillance 3.5-inch Hard Drive