Terms and Conditions
CCTV Installation, Fire Alarm Installation, Biometric & Access Installation, Security System Installation, Bangalore - Karnataka
The following terms govern our agreement to provide service to you the Customer.
General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms & Conditions along side any Specific Terms and Conditions for your Services and the Acceptable Use Policy form the Agreement between You and Us.
If any of these General Terms & Conditions are inconsistent with any Specific Terms and Conditions for your Services, then the specific Terms & Conditions shall prevail. By signing up for the Services you warrant that you are capable of stepping into a binding contract, or are acting with the express permission of a person or organization and using the payment details of that person which they also conform to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
You also conform to comply and adhere to any and all applicable laws and regulations in respect to this Agreement.
Guidelines to customer
- Customer should make the premises available without interruption during CYBER PRO’s normal working hours, 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., Monday through Saturday, excluding holidays.
- Procurement of cables and laying by CYBER PRO will ensure you long lasting quality footage.
- Accessories like HDMI cable, pipe, bent, clamp etc. should be arranged from customer end before installation.
- Mobile configuration are often done at additional cost on availability of Internet connectivity on the premises during installation date.
- Monitor should be arranged by the customer during the installation to preview and ensure quality output on the premises.
- Mobile Configuration / Permanent Monitor Connection, requested by the customer after the date of installation will attract additional charges.
- Ensure that the internet wiring access is near to the placement of DVR.
- UPS connection to DVR is advisable for uninterrupted coverage.
- Mounting DVR in network rack is advisable to ensure that, it’s undisturbed by manual handling.
- Installation requires drilling holes in interior and exterior walls. CYBER PRO limits its liability to the patching of said holes and can’t be liable for providing paint or wall coverings to match those colors or coverings existing within Customer’s premises.
- One-year warranty applicable for manufacturing defects of the product supplied by CYBER PRO.
- Service warranty is not applicable for the quality issues raised due to own cable and laying.
- Customers are advised to pay materials costing on signing/accepting this term and order form and also to settle the total invoice amount on completion of installation.
- The Customer also agrees not to permit any third party to tamper with the security system without the written consent of CYBER PRO.
- The Customer should inform CYBER PRO in advance if there will be a change of broadband supplier or significant works taking place that may affect the installation.
Conditions Not Covered by Warranty
- Damage resulting from accidents, natural calamity, alteration, misuse, tampering and abuse.
- Failure of Customer to properly follow operating instructions and user equipment maintenance guidelines provided by us at time of installation.
- Trouble in Internet line or interruption to commercial power.
Terms and Conditions:
- All taxes are applicable at prevailing rates from time to time.
- Customer needs to pay 60% payment along with purchase order and 40% payment against delivery.
- The standard delivery period of CCTV Services is 7 days from the date of acceptance of purchase order by CYBER PRO. The same however is subject to the mutually agreed delivery lead times during PO acceptance stage.
- Offer valid for 7 days from the date of quotation.
- We shall give service warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of installation of CCTV.
- General Terms and conditions and Warranty Terms apply.
- Installation materials like pipe, bend, clamp etc. should be barred by the customer.
- For Installing CCTV Camera the required scaffolding, ladder should be arranged by the customer.
- If you want to view your cameras remotely over the Internet or on your phone, make sure you arrange with your Internet Service Provider to get at least 1 Mbps upload speed.
- Monitor / Display Screen with HDMI / VGA port should be arranged by the customer.
- Additional Accessories like mouse, network cable, router, etc., should be arranged by the customer before installation.
- The payments against invoices shall be due within fifteen (7) days from the date of invoice. If bills are unpaid for more than 15 days, late payment charges will incur.