Our Business Is To Make Yours safe
Website Development, Video Production & Editing, Graphic Design, CCTV Camera Sales & Installation, Fire Alarm Sales & Installation, Biometric & Access Sales & Installation, Security System Sales & Installation, Bangalore - Karnataka
The type of system should be designed with the purpose in mind along side environmental conditions. Our surveyors are trained to match the right equipment to your system’s needs.
Digital CCTV refers to the utilization of a storage medium for the images, typically a hard drive within a DVR (Digital Video Recorder). This is not being too confused with IP video cameras which refer to the transport medium used to connect with the recording device.
This is a type of based Video Analytics. It is able to see movement within the scene and can execute an action; like increase the record rate or email a picture etc… Basic Video Motion is not suited to external use as objects such as trees will cause it to trigger.
Remote monitoring is the linking of your site to our Video Control room where they can see and control the CCTV whilst having the ability to issue warnings over a speaker system.
Cyber Pro does not offer any credit facilities.
Payment to be received in 2 parts. 65% deposit before commencement and the remaining 35% balance After finishing the Installation.
All components remain the property of Cyber Pro until full payment has been made.
Yes. All of our cameras have infrared capabilities, depending on your budget you can buy cameras which give a better quality at night/dark and see a further distance.
Nothing. Your Digital Video Recorder will record over old images when the hard drive is full. So if you have capacity to record for 30 days, on day 31, day 1 recordings will be deleted to make room on the hard drive for day 31 recordings.